During this COVID-19 Coronavirus situation The Deck Store is working to help ensure the health of our employees & customers. We are monitoring the MN Dept. of Health, along with the CDC & following their guidelines on preventing the spread of the virus. Frequent hand washing, availability of hand sanitizer, cleaning areas, & maintaining distance between people are the CDC's steps we are following to protect from the virus right now.
If possible employees are encouraged to work from home. For those employees that must work on site, we have mandated an any employee feeling ill must go home immediately policy.
For customers, we are still encouraging Appointments to shop in our store, but an appointment is not necessary. We are allowing up to 10 people in at a time. Face masks must be worn.
- Phone Orders: Local customers can place phone orders by calling 952-432-1888 or order online anytime. Monday thru Friday the phones will be answered until 5:30pm CDT.
- Design Consultation: Customers must make an appointment by calling 952-432-1888 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual Showroom: Take a 360° tour of The Deck Store's Showroom
- Store Pickups: Online & Phone Orders can be picked up at our receiving door at the rear of the building. Call 952-432-1888 with your Name & Order Number. An employee will meet you at your vehicle, load your items, & then inform you when we are ready for you to secure your load.
- Returns: As many employees are working from home now, returns will be processed when someone is available. This may mean returns might not be processed for a couple of weeks. All returns will be set aside for at least 48 hours after they arrive at our location before anyone here can touch them. Returns sent directly back to manufacturers are subject to their company procedures.
Ordering Online is always an option. In addition to our large selection of decking, railing, lighting, & all other deck accessories, we are making our Cedar Decking & Brown Treated Lumber available online. You can choose to pick it up in our lumber yard or have your order delivered. The CDC has stated that the likelihood of contracting the virus from products or packages is very low.
Shipping: For the time being The Deck Store can not guarantee any delivery times. Shipping can be affected by our supplier's situation & of course our shipping carrier's situations. We will do our best to ensure orders are delivered as soon as possible, but expect additional time for delivery.
2nd Day & Next Day Air Shipments May Not Go Out For Several Days.
The Deck Store appreciates your business, & thanks you for your assistance in helping us insure a healthy & safe environment for us all.